Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I did something different...

I did plyos with Gibbs last night, and they were SEEMINGLY the same Frosty's plyos I have been doing all summer. But my rear end protested in a new way- it screamed at me that I was tearing it apart, threatening to cramp or pull, I couldn't tell which. I also felt woozy (not enough sleep? not enough to eat? I don't know). I finished plyos, but regretably, made Gibbs do the sprints at the end on her own. Good job, Gibbs! I hope I made the right decision; I hate not finishing workouts, but a pulled glute or passing out would not be a good situation. My cheeks are extra-sore today and not so much my quads, which are normally the complainers after plyos.

Women's practice tonight, hurray! Rackages found another skirt, so there are skirts for people to try on. I am not a clothes horse, but I do get excited about everyone trying out this new skirt. So far it has gotten top marks from all who've tried it.
More people voted for non-Rackage Regional winners....interesting. Makes me more excited for this weekend.

1 comment:

Melissa Jo Gibbs said...

Ya know, I was going to comment about workouts but it's rather more sweet to just devote an entire blog entry to it....yeah, workouts.